What is Post Cycle Therapy ?
Post cycle therapy is a process that involves specific compounds, nutrition, and often pharmaceutical drugs to help control levels of estrogen, re-regulate hormonal levels and get you back to normal after a cycle of anabolic steroids.
For any PCT to work a few areas need to be covered:
1. Restarting HPTA (hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis)
2. Preventing Catabolism as cortisol rises.
3. Preventing fat gain, but still consuming enough calories to hold on to muscle.
4. Minimizing strength loss.
The Perfect PCT:
1. Restarting HTPA: Both Clomid and Nolvadex, these can be combined together or used solo. We suggest the use of Clomid and Nolvadex, they are more effective in helping recovery during PCT. The main problem here is while your using your SERM to restart your HPTA, your body has gone from having supraphysiological levels of androgens to now, in all likely hood, non existent ones. During this transition, as your own testosterone levels start to rise, your body is in a very catabolic state. The high IGF levels caused by the androgens have plummeted, and cortisol is on the rampage eating away at your hard earned muscle. To top it all off, your nitrogen retention will be near zero, so muscles will be desperate for nutrients which they wont be receiving.
2. Preventing Catabolism and minimizing strength loss during PCT: The first thing we will need is a non-suppressive anabolic component, MAINTAIN (MK-2866) is the perfect supplement. A low dose of 25mg every day will prevent your hard earned muscle from being lost, help lower cortisol and increase IGF and nitrogen levels. Nitrogen retention is also very important for healthy erections, as well as increasing muscle pumps, and providing an anabolic environment for muscles. Much the same way as the popular anabolic steroid Primobolan works.
Now that cortisol levels are lowered, the amount of free testosterone increases as cortisol will bind to testosterone and make it inactive. The other obvious reason why MAINTAIN (MK-677) should be used is because of the psychological benefit, nobody wants to see hard earned strength and muscle disappear before their eyes, and the addition of MAINTAIN (MK-677) to your PCT will provide the edge you need as you recover.
3. Pre-PCT: We suggest the use of 50mg of MASS (S-4) , before the end of the cycle – in the last 8 weeks (closing out the cycle). This will increase nitrogen retention and GH release, and as shown in studies its pretty potent. Administration of MASS (S4) @ 50 mg resulted in an increase in IGF-1 levels during 6 weeks of administration. It doesn’t have any adverse affect on cortisol levels either, so its a great addition to minimize muscle loss, and increase recovery during the last phases of your cycle.
4. Preventing fat gain while keeping calories high: This is where the magic of SHRED (GW-50156) comes in. SHRED (GW-50156) is a PPAR modulator, which means it activates the same pathways activated through exercise, including PPARδ and AMP-activated protein kinase. SHRED (GW-50156) regulates fat burning through a number of different pathways which includes exercise mimetic effects. It increases glycogen retention in skeletal muscle tissue while increasing muscle gene expression. This shift changes the body’s metabolism to allow for more fat burning and for energy instead of carbohydrates or protein as the source of fuel. This is why the main reason why it’s being looked into as a treatment for diabetes. It will allow the patients to endure an overly catabolic state; therefore, allowing energy levels and health conditions to be stable. SHRED (GW-501516) clearly demonstrates that it increases muscle mass while keeping glucose from touching the adipose tissue. Treatments with SHRED (GW-501516) have been shown to increase HDL cholesterol by up to 79%.
The real beauty of this is far more calories can be consumed, allowing muscle to be spared especially when you consider that SHRED (GW-50156) actually increases glycogen retention. It also increases stamina and energy helping you get through your workouts during a tough period of hormonal recovery. At the same time, fat loss will be seen and fat gain prevented.
Overview of the Perfect PCT:
1. Restarting HPTA:
- Clomid, 100mgs every day for 1 week, then 50mgs every day for 2 weeks, followed by 1 week at 25mgs every day.
- Nolvadex, 40mgs every day for 1 week, then 20mgs every day for 2 weeks, followed by 1 week at 10mgs every day.
2. Preventing Catabolism as cortisol rises:
- MAINTAIN (MK-286) 25mg every day for 4 weeks.
3. Preventing fat gain, but still consuming enough calories to hold on to muscle:
- SHRED (GW-50156) 20mg every day for 4 weeks.
4. Minimizing strength loss:
- MAINTAIN (MK-2866) 25mg every day for 4 weeks (not in addition to point 2)
MAINTAIN (MK-2866) and SHRED (GW-501516) are a great addition to any PCT. They both work to combat very common sides associated with PCT such as catabolism as the result of increased cortisol, strength loss and fat gain. When combined with traditional SERMS (HPTA re-starters) the result is returning your body back to its natural state minus the negative side effects associated with discontinuing anabolic.
Where Can I Purchase SARMS?
You can purchase SARMS directly from AUS LABS by clicking here. We offer full purchase protection and all our products are sent from within Australia. New customers are welcome to 20% off your first order and all products are backed by a 90-day money back guarantee. Any questions our team of research professionals will be here to assist via the chat function or the contact page.
You can contact our team via email at [email protected] or telephone on (02) 8320 5240
To purchase our AUS LABS PCT Stack click here.